Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Literary Playlist: To All the Boys I've Loved Before

According to author Jenny Han, developing a literary playlist for her books is a tool she uses repeatedly to envelop her in the story and thoughts of her protagonist as she is writing:
"For every book I write, I create a playlist that I go back to again and again to help transport me into the story and into the main character's mindset. The To All the Boys playlist is a blend of songs that Lara Jean would listen to, songs that remind me of her, and songs that score certain scenes in my head."

Jenny Han was kind enough to share the playlist she developed for her light-hearted teen romance, To All the Boys I've Loved Before!

15749186


You can find the playlist and book review at this Amazon link or see the youtube playlist below. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment